Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tita Alice will forever remain in our hearts...


If I can only bring back September 30, Elle's first year birthday party, I would thank right there and then Tita Alice for sponsoring the video and photo of Elle's party. I should not have said things that I shared with Mommy. I should have just appreciated Tita Alice's gifts and learn from experience.

If I can only bring back October 1, Elle's actual first year birthday, I would have helped Tita Alice looked for a photo shop that will convert the video tape to cd. I should have saved her the energy to look for the shop and appreciate the fact that not everybody has a gracious aunt like her.

If only I had known that Tita Alice would be leaving us last October 12, I would have shown her how much i love her and how empty our lives would be without her... I should just appreciated all her "makefaces", her pangungulit, her unsolicited supports, her ala-fiesta grocery, her grand gifts...

If I can only bring back the time I would take extra effort to thank Tita Alice for all the support that she has given me Noy and Elle. I would give her red roses, a cake and a card with screaming letters saying "Thank you for everything and I love you".

So many ifs... but one thing is for sure. Tita Alice will forever remain in our lives. I will make sure that Elle grows up knowing how loved she was by Tita Alice. I will cascade to Elle every single things that Tita Alice thought me when I was small until I grew up to be a woman I am right now...

I love Tita Alice... I know that she is very happy right now together with Nanay, Toto, and Lolo. She has done her purpose in life and now she deserves to rest in peace in God's loving arms.

No comments: