Saturday, December 1, 2007

Boracay Hot Babe Elle Marie...



I was invited by our partner, Boracay Chamber of Commerce and Industry to be one of the establishment evaluators for the WOW Awards. WOW Awards is an annual award given to boracay establishments with outstanding solid waste management system. It was a three-day activity followed by a long weekend due to the Bonifacio day holiday so Noy and Elle decided to go with me. It has always been a welcome opportunity for me go out of town with my mag-ama, and Boracay is sure one good choice considering that we all love the beach!

I only got to spend time on the beach with Elle and Noy on our fourth day in Boracay and I loved every second of it. Elle loved the white sand and sat comfortably on the shore watching us swim and other people sunbathe... Next year, i dream of bringing Elle to either Bohol or Pearl Farm in Davao. I loved those beaches and I know that Elle will love it there as well!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: