Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TWO and going stronger!!!



It has been two years but everyday I wake up and tell myself... despite the challenges, I am happy it is Noy that I have by my side. I know that life would not be bearable if not for him... I loved him back in 2000 when he was still "playing around", I loved him in 2004 "the second chapter", I loved him in 2005 when he said "I do" to me, I love him now and I will love him forever... Given a choice, I would still choose him to be my husband...

Last night, I found myself telling Noy that he is MY CHOICE. Of course, it was God's will that we found each other again in 2004 BUT it was my choice to stay and take the challenge of loving him despite my heartache. I remember that first December we were together (of course Noy would not remember this). I can still remember Noy's look when I fetched him from a friend's house. He was all smiling and that very moment I know that I would be happier with him.

Yes, the past two years was never perfect for us but I know that I am happier with Noy.

I love you Noy. I am sorry for all the white hairs I brought you. Don't worry, you are even sexier now with your white hair. I love you...

Thank you God.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bienvenido Oplas Jr said...

And i love my wife, of course!

On to our 3rd and more anniversaries.

Live hard, love hard, die hard :-)