Sunday, February 10, 2008

Elle and Sean up close and personal with the animals of ZOOBIC



I always look forward to weekends... It is the time that I relax and just bond with Elle! Last weekend was different because aside from doing our usual out of town trips, we went out of town with Irene, Stan and Sean!

Irene has been my bestfriend since college. Actually, there were three of us... Irene, Tinie and I! Our professor would tease us that there should be 6 of us... But now, officially there is eight of us: Irene, Stan and Sean; Tinie and her BF; and of course, Me, Noy and Elle... I wonder when we will become 9?

Elle likes Sean. I guess maybe because she can feel the special bond I have with Sean, his mom and dad. (I read that babies have this special skill of identifying people who are close to their mom's heart) It is also possible that Elle mistakes Sean to being the chinese looking boy who dances in her favorite DVD. But, I guess I should not question this because just like her Mom, Elle knows real beauty (handsomeness internally and externally). Hehe

Elle especially enjoyed the weekend because she had Sean to play with.

When we went to Zoobic, Elle was afraid of the animals but she managed to survive the tour because she saw Sean's courage hehe... I did not imagine that both babies will be able to survive the "close encounter with the tigers" of Zoobic but they did! and I am proud of them...

No comments: