Friday, February 29, 2008

I love Noy

Everytime I hear couples going separate ways, I have mixed emotions. I feel bad especially for those couples that I have looked up to for years believing that their marriage formula was perfect but I guess nothing in this world is perfect... I feel sad for the children that have to cope up with having two separate homes, two separate parents and lots of whys left unanswered... I fear for my own marriage, knowing that neither Noy nor I am perfect and that we do have a lot of differences being two individuals...

Most of the time, I force myself to feel relieved knowing that everytime I go home I have Noy to go to... I feel challenged to live life one day at a time, understand my husband more and just be there for him through richer or poorer...

I love you Noy...

God is good, He gave me Noy and Elle....

No comments: