Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Elle Marie celebrates Bday the Elmo way!

While the rest of the Metro Manila is still submerged in the flood caused by "Ondoy", we took time out and celebrated Elle Marie's 3rd year birthday party in Toddlers Unlimited today. It was a simple celebration just like last year. Elle Marie had her most loved - Elmo cake, cupcakes, and bag of goodies to share with her friends. She also gave away Elmo stuff toys to thank he friend for sharing this day with her.
As usual, I was almost in tears when I saw how happy Elle Marie was! She was smiling and posing (!) the whole time! She blew the three candles on her cake with a smile! When she saw the cake this morning in the car, she really loved it and doesn't want to get off the car! She showed everybody her new (bought last night) Elmo attire given by her Tita Nene! And she introduced her Tita Bebe, who took the day out from work just to be with her today, to her friends and teachers.I am happy that Elle Marie is happy and safe from the flood. I am happy for my two sisters who loves Elle so much.

Above all, I am happy that we are all safe from the disaster that was caused by Ondoy...

God bless!

No comments: