Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthdays and FRANCHISE ASIA 2011!


Barely a month from now, my eldest daughter, Elle Marie is turning 5 and wishes to have a grand, royal pink princess birthday party in her school. The venue is simple and needs no reservation-EALC, food is simple as long as it is not from McDonalds-dela Costa, cake will from the usual Cakes Avenue, loot bags-I am scheduled to buy them next Sunday; gown should be grand, big, and layered- to which I already emailed two couturier for quotations; accessories and shoes next, next Sunday. To date, I am still looking for an entertainer for the program... Sisiw! But the most challenging part about this party is Elle's wish to have her super, mega, favorite classmate and friend, Lawrence as her prince charming! Ano ito debut?!

Of course, as a good and obedient Mom, I asked Ilai, Lawrence's mom about it and laughingly she asked me if Elle is serious, I answered her "She is dead serious!" but I am praying hard that by the time she turns 5, she overcomes this lawrence thinggy stage in her life and forget about the "yellow prince charming" for her birthday!

That is not the end of the story, just a day after my eldest birthday party in school, my second daughter Bien Mary is turning 1 and of course, after my eldest's grand 1st year birthday party, I owe Bien a parallel party of her own... I plan to give her a lavender fairy themed birthday party at the Artist's Pavillion, Makati Parks and Garden-which I pray hard is still mine but still haven't made any down payments-where all the kids will be wearing wings with their wands. Caterer c/o Bien's fairy godmother, Janelynn Capacio. Cake by Cakes Avenue. Bien Mary will be wearing a flowing, layered, fairy-like gown - to which I already emailed two couturier for quotations; accessories and shoes next, next Sunday; Ate Coco will be doing a sing and dance number; face painting awaits the well-wishers... loot bags next Sunday.

Easy to visualize right? But with all the outputs that I need to deliver for Franchise Asia 2011 and my other projects, I just pray to God that He allows me to a superwomen just for those days... If not, I have this "what the heck mom" thought of running away with my two daughters to Disneyland-Hongkong for a more intimate bonding...

What do you think?




No comments: