Sunday, August 28, 2011

Philippines' Next Top Model Part 1


I have always thought that my daughter's inclination is into arts. Of course, we encourage her by buying her art materials, allowing her to have art times and providing feedbacks on her works..

Our living room is a show case of Elle Marie's art works. But, I don't mind. They give me certain relaxation knowing that my daughter is happy and confident with what she is doing.

Lately, Elle is into fashion designing and modeling. She has always been fashionable. My friends thought that I force a certain look on my daughter but honestly, it was all Elle's choice. It's her choice to wear accessories, her hat her shoes... Once in awhile, she would even argue with me, saying... but Mama, they don't much! or Mama, I don't like that, it is not pretty!

Ever since she can walk, Elle has been my shopping buddy. We would buy clothes, shoes and accessories together and I allow her to choose on her own. Of course, once in a while I would give comments about her choices but at the end of the day, it's her choice.

I have always been a shawl girl. I find it very convenient instead of bringing jackets. Elle Marie grew up seeing me in shawls that is why I think she also likes wearing one all the time. The first photo to the left is Elle Marie doing her supermodel fierce look with my shawls and sunglasses. Cute ha?! This photo was taken during one of my tiring night. I came home very tired from work to find Elle Marie playing with my shawls-which is just fine with me. She told me, Look Ma, I made myself a costume! Ain't I pretty?! Seeing my daughter made all my body ache gone. I immediately asked her to pose for me and whalla! she gave me this fierce look.




No comments: