Tuesday, February 14, 2012


As expected, no flower kahit katuray man lang; no chocolate kahit my favorite choc-nut man lang; no date kahit jan lang sa mcdo! BUT what more can I ask for? after a weekend in Eagle's Point in Anilao, Batangas with my girls-Elle Marie and Bien Mary; our babies-Shane and Yohan... of course hubbie dubbie Noysky who drove us all the way from Makati to Tagaytay to Anilao to South Expressway to Makati to Libertad! Thank you Noysky!

If only my two girls know how much Noysky and I gave up some time to be alone to being with them. If only they know... how much I stress Noysky to give me at least once a month romantic date but on the last minute would opt for a family date instead!

I guess, Noy and I will just have to savor for now going out on dates with chaperones... while the girls are into it. I am just saying this now but I don't know how I would feel if in the future our girls decide not to join us anymore...

Sige lang Elle at Bien, be our chaperones...

No comments: