Wednesday, February 1, 2012

An open letter to my everdearest daughter Elle Marie

(lifted from my Facebook status entry dated January 31, 2012)
To my everdearest Elle Marie,

Twenty years from now, you will read my timeline and remember what happened this morning. You may not understand it now why I do things I do but I know, in time you will understand and appreciate my immense love for you. I love you and I only want the best for you. Papa may be sweeter but we both love you... You are my treasure, my life... You and BIen keeps me going...... I know you can do greater things and if ever you do mediocre things, ok lang. Nobody is perfect. I also had my own share of failures in my life. The important thing is learning from them and know deep in your heart that if that happens Mama will be there to give you a hug and love you still no matter what.

I love you Elle Marie Oplas...

No comments: