Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The morning after... better luck next time Santa!

This is a follow up of my entry dated November 23, 2012 entitled "Elle Marie meets Santa" where Elle Marie told Santa her christmas wish... This was also republished from my Facebook entry dated December 25, 2012



This photo was taken the morning after while watching Barbie Princess Pop Star. Both girls are holding their respective Princess Tory and Kerra Barbies from Santa Claus! Heard from Elle when Mama called her to go down on Xmas eve...

Mama: Elle! Elle! Santa passed by! Look at what he gave you!!!
Elle: Mama, where is Santa? How come he left early? I want to say thank you!
Mama: Anak, Santa has to visit Sean because he is also going to give him a gift. He's also a good boy like you... and then he's going to visit other good kids! You don't want him to be late right?

Hugging and opening her gift...
Elle: Wow! Princess Tory!!! Can I open Bien's
Mama: No, let her open it tom!
Elle: BUT, I want to borrow the pink guitar of her Kerra!

Oooopppps!!! Santa! Next time be discrete naman when buying my girls their xmas gifts!!!

No comments: