Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ate Cacy and Kuya Earl



Mama would always tell me that before I came, she never missed any birthday party for Ate Cacy and Kuya Earl. She always joined the parlor games; sometimes win; bring home the excess food; and balloons for Kuya Anton.

Amidst the joy of joining Ninong Byron and Ninang Carrots in their children's most memorable days, Mama would wish for somebody to bring in children parties who could play the parlor games with her; dance with her; eat with her; and bring home the balloons with her...

Well, God is really good... He gave me to Mama:-) And just like a dream come true, last Sunday Mama and I (of course with Papa) went to Kuya Earl and Ate Cacy's birthday party in Burger King, Welcome-Quezon City. We danced, ate, took home the balloons, took many many pictures and just enjoyed each others companies...

Thank you God for Mama's smile that day. I love her soooo much!

- Elle Marie


No comments: