Sunday, April 6, 2008

Elle Marie goes to Bugallon, Pangasinan


Elle Marie went to Bugallon, Pangasinan for the "araw ng kagitingan" long weekend. She was so happy to meet new friends and see in person the "farm" animals that she would usually just see in her books.

The kids were so excited to play with Elle... they kept on calling her Ella! Ella! and I would continuously remind them that I am Mama Ella and Elle is Baby Elle... They flocked around Elle and take turn playing with her.

Seeing Elle happy with her new found friends made me decide to celebrate her 2nd year birthday party in Bugallon. For one, I know that this would be a great, unforgettable experience for the Laguit Kids as well as for Elle. Oooo... I am so excited! The events organizer in me is clamoring to go out in the open and start the preparation for Elle's 2nd year birthday party.

I am thinking that for Elle's 2nd year birthday party, she will have an "enchanted paradise" theme. Boys will wear "dwarft" hats while girls will wear flowers on their hairs... plus wings! everybody will wear wings! To complete the enchanted look, I will have white and pink ribbons all around... on the trees, on the tree house... everywhere! God! I am sooo excited!

Anyways, we tried to look for a place where Elle can swim on the pool but Elle ended up swimming on the "sapa"! Elle was even wide-eyed when she saw her friends swim with their underwears! Hahahaha But! I must say that she really enjoyed the experience. I know that Elle is looking forward to her next visit in Bugallon!






No comments: