Friday, June 13, 2008

God has a reason...


After missing my period for almost one month, I finally went to see an OB-Gyne last Wednesday. Dra Gigi do not have a consultation schedule on Wednesday so I went to see Dra Brion. She told me that all my symptoms could mean I have hormonal imbalance but asked me to undergo ultrasound examination.

The next day (yesterday), I went back to Healthway and had my ultrasound examination... I almost did not make it because the radiologist left before I arrived but I argued that I was not late and that I need it ASAP. Hence, Healthway panicked and looked for him... good thing he is still inside Market! Market!

The impression: Normal-sized anteverted uterus with thickened endometrial stripe; left ovarian cyst (anechoic cyctic mass measuring 20X23mm); intact right ovary (34x16mm with note of few small follicles); and minimal free fluid in the cul de sac.

The first thing that came in my mind is: I would rather be pregnant than have this cyst inside me!.. The stress that gave this to me is not worth the financial and career blessings that I have been receiving...

After a good, sound sleep last night, I am now staring at our family picture that i have as background for my laptop. This picture (the one featured in this blog) was taken during a dinner for Noy's family friend who are leaving for Canada three weeks ago. Noy, Elle and I looked so happy! It is a genuine picture of three persons so in-love with each other. How can I say that "it was that stress that gave me this cyst?" This is a VERY unfair statement to say to God. He has given me a lot of blessings yet I still have time to complain! Who knows, it is really the time for me to slowdown and focus on more important things that matter in life... like my health, Elle and Noy's health, and my family and friends' health. There most be a reason why I have this cyst now! God is perfect and only him knows the reason why things are happening as they had.

I have to stop all of these nonsense speculations and worries. This is not worth my minute. And this is not what God wants me to do. He wants me to be productive and think positive! Tomorrow, I will be seeing Dra Gigi and she will tell me what to do. Until then, Cebu Business Month here I come!

No comments: