Friday, August 8, 2008

Elle and Toddlers Unlimited


Elle Marie had her trial class in Toddlers Unlimited today. She was the only girl of five students in Little Lamb Class. Her classmate in Gymboree, Lili was supposed to be in her class but she went on a month Europe trip with her parents.

I am so proud of my daughter. Eventhough everybody was new to her, she did not cry while she was in class. She especially liked the gold fishes inside the aquarium and the building blocks inside her class room. One of her classmates was not able to resist and stole a kiss on elle's cheeks. Noy said maybe he thought elle is a doll because she was wearing a skirt in class;-)
I like teacher Gabby, the school directress. she really knows what she is doing. I like the way she explained to me their school philosophy. I also like Teacher Liza, she's the silent type but i think she knows how to handle her class. Teacher Lei is cute. I like the child in her. I especially appreciated her when she had elle sit on her lap during reading time and when she assisted elle in the ramp area. I like Yaya Yan's smile.


The ramp time was very familiar with Elle! It was like gymboree time for her less Mama and Teacher Welly. I noticed that all the boys liked running around while Elle liked climbing. Maybe its the gymboree baby in her that makes Elle prefer to climb instead of running with the boys.

God, I so love Elle...

Life is so beautiful with Noy but it is more beautiful now that we have Elle Marie...

















No comments: