Monday, August 4, 2008

Full-time with Elle...


I am on my third week as a full-time, domesticated, technology-free Mom to Elle Marie and I am starting to really love it! Who would not love my life right now? I get to see elle every minute of the day, give her a bath, choose her dress, choose her accessories, watch Hi Five with her, sing "rain rain go away..." so that we can go malling, cook for her, read her book, draw with her... I just can't get enough of Elle:-)


Elle is now 22 months old! Two months to go and she will turn 2!!! Grabe! parang just like yesterday when i sent out her first year birthday party invitation! Starting next week, Elle will go to school there every Tuesday and Thursday:-) That is aside her Gymboree classes every Saturday. Grabe! mas busy pa schedule ni Elle kesa sa akin!


Now, that I am full-time in taking good care of Elle I realized that my daughter is growing and learning a lot very fast! She has her own preferrences already... She loves watching Iced Age 1 and 2, madagascar compared to finding nemo and little mermaid! She likes cooking eggs instead of chicken! She likes pink over purple (hehehe bakit kaya?!) She likes wearing skirt over pants...


I guess I will just have to cherish every second that I have right now before I return to work again... I will definitely miss this.

No comments: