Monday, August 4, 2008

A tribute to Elle Marie's Ate D.

I almost lost it last week with Elle's yaya. I know that I am a good person but I don't know why I had to keep up with her limitations... She has hearing problem and I am forced to repeat my directions or scream to the top of my lungs so that she will understand and do it correctly.

But, after being home all the time, I had a change of heart. I realized that being a yaya is not as easy as I thought it would be. It is a very noble job. It takes patience, presence of mind and a BIG heart to be a Yaya. Just imagine keeping up with a 22 month old adventurer baby like mine with strict fashion requirements?! Haha Good thing I have Diane... She is young, bubbly, can speak straight english (mega extra point), has good fashion sense, can keep up with Elle's energy and clean. But, most of all... Diane is trust-worthy. I can leave Elle with her all day without worrying for her safety.

I love Diane. She keeps my daughter healthy, happy, clean and beautiful... I guess nobody is perfect and sometimes, one just have to appreciate what they have... I am just happy I have her.

No comments: