Monday, September 1, 2008

I finally let go of Elle Marie's Ate D...

It is not everyday that I get to have somebody with a smile that could launch a hundred ships. That despite the numerous scolding, can still manage to smile and laugh as if nothing happens. I love Diane. Even though I lost it with her a couple of times already, I don’t know how come it is so easy to forgive her. Maybe I love her because she reminds me of my youngest sister Bebe. Maybe I love her because of the way she makes Elle sleep and smile; looks very pretty; and more importantly eat and drink her vitamins!!! Maybe I love her because I know she loves Elle so much.

I love Diane that is why I am letting her go. I don’t want the time to come that I will not be able to control myself and just die of heart attack. And just like what Noy told me, I don’t want to aggravate Diane’s nervous break down because of my scoldings. I know that with proper nurture from her family Diane will come a long way. She has the desire to learn, the perseverance and the childlike disposition to survive. I told Diane that when she gets home, she evaluates her life there. Honestly, I don’t know what is waiting for her in Iloilo considering their financial struggle now. But, if she thinks that she would be better off in Manila with me, I’ll take her back.

This morning, Diane left for Iloilo early in the morning. I was not able to wake up and send her to the airport because I was too exhausted the night before taking care of Elle. I thought I was dreaming when Diane went up our room and kissed me goodbye. Noy told me I was not.

She then texted me, ‘murning nang, hr na me sa departure… 8:20 and boarding time q… take care olwz and tke care of urself… luv u so much… thnx 4 everything”.

Who would not love Diane. I guess I’ll just see her in Iloilo…

No comments: