Friday, January 16, 2009

Elle Marie in Singapore Zoo Part I: It's "Kidz World" after all in Singapore!!!

One of our stops in Singapore is the newly opened Rainforest Kidz World inside the Singapore Zoo! Elle Marie went wet and crazy in the water play area where massive bucket tips over and droplets of water gushing out from the many water spouts! It was like one big swimming pool with sprinkles for Elle!!!While playing in the giant fountain, Elle Marie met this Japanese boy who played with her! They laughed, ran, and splashed water to each other. Just like Elle Marie, the boy was with his mom. Unfortunately, the mom knows little english so I did not get to talk long with her. We just exchanged smiles once in awhile and uttered a number of nice words about our kids. The whole time we were in Kidz World, Elle Marie was giggling and laughing! She is just too in love with water that she did not mind the other big kids running and swimming beside her! Funny though, I overheard a couple of Korean boys (about 5-6 years old) talking about Elle Marie. Maybe they didn't notice notice me at their back or they just didn't know that I was with Elle Marie. One said "She is so hot!" and pointed to Elle Marie's two piece bikini. I was shocked. It took me awhile to process my thoughts. I wondered about the word "hot" and eventually just smiled.

Hot Elle Marie!

No comments: