Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagaytay Highlands playdate with Lili and Max

I thought this playdate was not possible. When Mama was planning this with Tita Jina and Tita Sharon last year, they had difficulty finding a date because everybody was busy. Lili's grandparents were coming, Mama had last minute parties with friends, Tito Danny's wedding, and preparations for Christmas eats up everybody's time. So they decided to schedule it in January 2009.Days before January 10, the weather was gloomy. There was a news saying that a typhoon was coming. Worse, I got diarrhea! I was even rushed to Capitol Medical Center in Quezon City because Mama don't know what to do with me!
But, God is good. I recovered. The typhoon did not come. Everybody was on time at Shell gas station in Slex. Max and Lili woke up early and were in the good mood just like me. It was one sunny and windy morning in Tagaytay Highlands...We got to see the animals in the animal farm. I loved the birds! They stayed on papa's arms long so that I can see and play with them long. The tiger was lousy. All it ever did was sleep! Hahaha... Most of all, I loved the playground in Tagaytay Highlands especially the sand area! Me, Max, Lili and Sean (Max's older brother) had a great time playing and writing on the sand!I will never forget this playdate. I had a great time with my friends Max , Lili and Sean (Max's older brother). Mama and Papa had a great time with the Sabo and Lo family and extended family.


Thank you God!


Elle Marie

1 comment:

abie said...

Hi,

thanks for visiting my blog. Bela goes to TU now 3x a week. Ok naman program nila for Bela's age kaya ni re-recommend ko din. 2.5 si Bela nag start don and that time more on socialization lang naman hanap ko na school kaya ok ang TU para don. Manila kami nakatira and since 1:30 pa naman class nya, di naman rush hour so mga 45 mins lang ang travel time nila.

Bela is 3.2 na and ang baby ballet class sa halili is pang 3 yrs old. Kaka start lang namin don this month