Sunday, June 28, 2009

A date to remember at Cafe Mediterranean, Powerplant

Last night, Noy treated us for dinner at Cafe Mediterranean at the Concourse of Powerplant, Rockwell. It is not our typical dinner because we usually go to either KFC or Kenny Rogers or McDonalds but it was a welcome change.

Cafe Mediterranean specializes in italian, greek and european cuisines. It has a casual yet refined dining set up that is intimidating at first but "very homey" when you are already inside. Elle Marie and I are pasta-lovers so we immediately went for their "Pesto Basilico". It is basil pesto with broccoli, grilled red peppers, marble potatoes on penne. The waiter informed us that it will be available after 15 mins. but was able to make it available in 10 mins! Great news for parents like us who has a toddler waiting for her dinner.Elle Marie's first fork of Pesto Basilico was like magic! She instantly fell in love with it! She even ate the red pepper!!! Good thing I already mastered the art of scavenging through my daughter's leftovers and understood why my daughter devoured every pasta on the plate! Hahaha I was honestly kindda "bitin" with what I had so I told Noy we had to come back!

Noy had their "Chicken Gyro Plates on regular Pita". It looks mouth watering good! The chicken looks very heavy and I agree, the secret to all the cuisine in this Cafe is the sauce. It is magic.!Here is "Hi Five" to Cafe Mediterranean for the "must not forget" dinner with Fafa Noy and Elle Marie! We are surely coming back soon...

No comments: