Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We survived the fire drill in TU!!!

This is ALPAP Building that houses TU-Makati. Alpap is a 7-storey old building along Leviste St in Salcedo Village. It also houses Starbucks, Metrobank and Freudnick Neumann Foundation among the others. This is the building where Elle Marie and I had the "fire drill" this morning.

Blame it on the epidural again but I totally forgot about the "Fire drill" in TU today! I came unprepared. I made Elle Marie wear her white keds rubber shoes which is very difficult to wear with all the shoe laces!; I didn't have breakfast hence, i didn't have the energy to carry Elle Marie from the 7th floor down to the ground floor; I wore my maong mini skirt! (which i always does); I wore my white slippers that were too big and loose for me... Good thing, Teacher Gabby reminded me that the alarm will ring in few minutes to signal the fire drill! Or else... Hahaha

So, the bell rang and off I went to the Yellow room to get Elle Marie. I decided to leave my bag in the waiting area because it was too heavy for me (I brought my laptop with me today) I bet if it was the actual thing, I wouldn't even bother to bring my bag as long as I have Elle Marie with me!!! Funny, while on our way out of TU Elle Marie picked up a red ball and she played with it the whole time we are going down the stair! There were a couple of times that I had to carry Elle Marie but the whole time she walked and held hands with me; and at times would let go from my hand and walk on her own!

Whew! Congratulations to me and Elle Marie for surviving the "fire drill" this morning!

No comments: