Monday, August 17, 2009

True Confession of a Farm Town addict...


I have been in denial for almost one month but now, I am coming out in the open. I am a Farm Town addict!

It started July 12, 2009 when I posted in facebook "sa sobrang pagmamahal sa akin ng asawa ko, sumali sya sa Fashion War at Mafia War para lang tulungan akong dumami ang posse at mafia family ko!!! ganyan ako kamahal ng asawa ko:-)" and my friend Kimm commented "te un farm town mo din". The next day, I played Farm Town and the rest is history.

Now, I am in level 29, got $400k++ coins, have Blueberries ready for harvest and I already bought Elle Marie her much awaited playground! What more can I ask for? My friend Cheryl replied... a gazebo. Yes, I am now working on getting a gazebo so that Noy and I will have our own romantic and private place. I will put this on the left side of our house, in the garden area, near the pond... Everynight, after we put Elle Marie to sleep, Noy and I will spend few minutes together in the gazebo making up for the day's hard work...

I have been scolded by Noy a couple of times already for playing Farm Town. He was the first one who branded me "Farm Town addict", insulted me by saying the game is not "intellectually stimulating" and once made me cry by accusing me of neglecting Elle Marie because of my addiction. Of course, I was so furios. Yes, I am a Farm Town addict but I only play whenever Elle Marie is in class, sleeping, or watching Elmo! Other than that, I spend every second of my life taking good care of my dear daughter, Elle Marie...

I hope that one day, Noy will appreciate Farm Town for the enjoyment it brings to me. Being a full time mom without maid is a very tough job. Of course, my daughter is my source of happiness and she is the only reason why I keep on going. But, I would be lying if I say that I don't get stressed out or drained. Especially now that my friend Sharon left for Singapore, I really don't have anyone to talk with about Elle Marie's progress, playdates, hubby... Yes, I have other friends who can relate with me but they all have work and doesn't have time for a chat while my single friends just can't relate... In Farm Town, I get to make my dream garden, buy stuff for Elle Marie, chat with friends and for few minutes in one day forget about all my worries in life...

I love Farm Town!

No comments: