Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am proud of you, Anak!



I am so proud of my daughter Elle Marie. Ever since she started her Gym Classes she has been exhibiting different level of confidence in her physical and cognitive activities. She would climb anything, anytime and anywhere!!! She would utter words that makes us look at her and wonder where those words have been hiding all the while!!! She would smile, smile and smile...

Last weekend, Elle learned how to play basketball and ride the donut with confidence. Last Saturday, I almost fainted when I saw Elle crawl in a long tunnel from one end to another! I remembered that she doesn't like going inside a tunnel BUT last saturday she crawled inside with confidence! But, I think she felt my nervousness and wanted to comfort me that is why she gave me a big smile when she completed the tunnel!

Elle, I am sooo proud of your progress anak... I love you!


No comments: