Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend kena Fya...



We spent the weekend at Fya's house. They just transferred from Visayas Avenue to Congressional Avenue. I like their new house. They have very tall stairs and I love climbing stairs!!!

Fya's parents are Mama and Papa's close friends too. Both her parents were classmates of papa when he was taking his masterals. Fya's mama was my Mama's guru when they were both still carrying us in their tummies! Both of them gave birth on October 2006:-) (that's me and Fya!!!)

Last Saturday, I met Fya's new friend Justin. Fya and Justin were neighbors. He is one year older than us, but he was nice to. Fya's mama set up the pool on their roofdeck. All three of us really loved the water!!!

I enjoyed the weekend... I can't wait to play with Fya and Justin again... I wonder when Mama and Papa will bring me there again...

-Elle Marie Oplas

No comments: