Saturday, October 25, 2008

Elle Marie goes treat or tricking 2008



After the program, Elle and her classmates went treat or tricking in the nearby establishments. They first went to Bel-Air public clinic where they were given plastic bags of goodies... then they went to Mini Stop along Tordesillas and for the last stop they went to Banco de Oro. Elle was so excited. She walked the whole time!!! She did not cry and just smiled despite the heat and exhaustion (from all the walking).



I never experienced "treat or tricking" in my entire life. I never had it in Iloilo nor in Quezon City. Sooo this is how it feels to be in a "costume", walking outside and asking for treats. Thank God, I had Elle or else I never would have experienced doing treat or trick.



Elle's teacher Lei looked very beautiful in her Little Mermaid custome! Everybody who sees her really stopped and stare. Next year, I think I'll buy Elle a little mermaid costume for halloween:-)

No comments: