Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The day Pablo came for Elle Marie's birthday


Today, Elle Marie turned two. Pablo came to visit Elle but we told him that as much as we appreciated his visit if he can make it very short as Elle is having a birthday party tomorrow. PAGASA was forecasting that his full strength will be felt by NCR early in the morning tomorrow just in time for Elle Marie’s party in Toddlers Unlimited. Thank God! Pablo was nice, after seeing Elle he changed his pace and immediately proceeded to Japan.

I remembered it was also like this when I gave birth to Elle two years ago. Milenyo came to town thinking that I will give birth to Elle earlier but she missed Elle by two days. Also, last year when another typhoon came just when Elle was having her first year birthday party in Makati Park and Garden.

I don’t know what’s with these typhoons that they just can’t have enough of Elle. Maybe they just want to add spice to Elle Marie’s birthday. Maybe they just want to shower Elle with blessings. Or simply they just want to greet Elle on her birthday.

If you’re going to ask me, I think it just show that Elle is well loved by everyone including the typhoons…

No comments: