Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gymboree Pajama Party

Today is Pajama party in Gymboree. We were not supposed to go because we are having a playdate at Lo's residence but Noy already bought the P300 ticket (for enrolled members) so we went.

I've never been to a pajama party before and I did not have time to prepare or at least research for this event. Press for time, I just grabbed the most comfortable sleepwear that I could find in Elle's cabinet: a red t-shirt and red printed leggings (too big for her actually!) They are not actually sleepwears but I can't find any clean pajama so I thought they would do.

We were late, Gymboree was crowded, there were yayas and kids everywhere. In one corner the teacher was doing a class, gym area kids were just playing. They prepared a mini theater in the lower floor but children seems bored while watching the cinderella dvd. Elle was bored and just played with Kristine in the food area. I should have listened to my friend who said it's going to be another disorganized event.

Nevertheless, what matters most is Elle. She seems happy:-) We still love gymboree...




No comments: