Monday, December 1, 2008

"This Little Light of Mine", Crispy Creme and Plenty of hugs and kisses on our 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary

Today, Noy and I celebrated our third year wedding anniversary with three things: "This Little Light of Mine", Crispy Creme and lots of hugs and kisses!

In a heated argument, Noy and I would often tell each other "pinagtitiyagaan na lang kita!" yet we are still celebrating our third year anniversary!!! I guess this is what marriage is all about patience, understanding and sweet nothings... No marriage is perfect. Kailangan lang talaga pagtiyagaan ang isa't isa. I remembered waking up last week crying because I dreamt that Noy and I parted ways. In my dream I told him to get back with me but he said I am sorry but I am afraid. I cried and cried and cried... After realizing that it was all just a dream, I immediately went to my sleeping Noy, hugged him tightly and cried and cried and cried... I warned him that if ever he tells me that he doesn't want to get back with me, I will take his word for it and never again see him! Hehehe poor Noy, he was very shocked!

In the midst of close friends' failed marriages, I am just happy that I still have Noy to hug, to argue with, to laugh with and just to do crazy things with... I usually pretend to Noy that I can make it without him just to make myself look tough but the truth is I will die without him! I just can't imagine life without his smile, his hugs and kisses, his weird kawawa look that makes my heart melt, his sexylicious body and his analysis:-) God! I am still head over heels kilig with my Noy!

Last week, I forced Noy to think of a special surprise for me today in celebration of our wedding anniversary. I told him that i wanted it to be very romantic, just the two of us, and something new! We ended up taking photos of Elle during her performance in Toddler's xmas program; eating Crispy Creme ; and walking/ strolling while holding hands (na pa sway sway pa at si Elle ay nasa gitna namin) at Bonifacio High Street!

Looks like there will never be a Noy and Ella ever again... but life is more beautiful with a Noy, Elle and Ella...

No comments: