Thursday, March 12, 2009

A drama princess was born...

And the Best Drama Princess award goes to...

Elle Marie Oplas for her role in the movie, "Mama, Please Help Me". This movie is about a poor baby girl who has been neglected by her mom. One day, she fell from the bed and hurt her knee. Her mom felt so bad for not taking good care of her as she supposed to. In the end, the mom asked for forgiveness from Elle Marie and promised to try be a best mom to her.

Here are some scenes from that movie:
This is the scene where Elle Marie fell from the bed. She cried "Mama, Please help me...". But her mom was too busy with her chores that she did not hear Elle Marie's cry for help.
Elle Marie tried to stand up but couldn't because she hurt her knee... She cried again "Mama, Please help me..." This time, her mom heard her and ran as fast as she can to help her.
Elle Marie's mom told her to rest her knee for a few minutes and got something for her to eat. What Elle Marie did not know was that her mom was actually crying when she went downstairs. She was blaming herself for Elle Marie's fall...After getting food for Elle Marie, her mom went upstairs and hugged Elle Marie. She asked forgiveness for not taking good care of her as she should. Elle Marie understood her mom. She knows that accidents happen for a reason and the reason is for her mom to realize that she should put greater priority on Elle above everything. They hugged each other and promised to be good with each other.

The End

------------------

I am not surprised that my daughter knows how to act. I was once tagged as Ms. PETA in High School because I can pretend that I was crying and it comes with tears. During the first few months of our marriage, Noy told me that he could not figure whether I am acting or not because both seem too real. Elle Marie is drama princess because i am the queen... hehe

This evening, Elle almost fooled me when she pretended to fall from out bed. Of course, I panicked, picked her up and massaged her knees. When it happened the second time and the third and the nth time... I got exhausted playing her game.

Funny though how she does the slow motion of the fall... It was like watching an action movie, (the matrix) and they have slow motions of the fall. I was amazed by how she cried "Mama, please help me". It seemed to real especially that it came with tears! Yes, Elle Marie almost fooled me but i am not surprised...

No comments: