Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally, Toddlers Unlimited Moving Up Day...

It is every parent's dream to see her daughter graduate. I remember the day when I completed my undergraduate degree from De La Salle University. My parents stood very proud of me as I went up the stage and get my diploma. It inspired me so much that I took up and completed my masters in economics (on my own). Just imagine how my parents become prouder of me when I completed it.
Although having a masters degree has its own merits, i will not force elle to get one. I just want her to choose the right course, complete it and make use of it. She can be a lawyer, an economist or an accountant if she wishes. I just want her armed with a diploma as she continue to face life's challenges.So, what is this blog all about? It is about Elle's first step in accomplishing my dream for her. (i still have nursery, prep, elementary, high school and college!!!) It is about Elle's moving up day. It is about Elle moving up to junior nursery next school year...Finally, not working full time for almost nine months have paved way. All the patience and understanding translated to improved vocabularies, positive perspective of life and simple smile. I am so proud of my daughter as she went up the stage with her classmates and dance to the tune of "Hot Potato". I am so proud of her as she join her friends and eat lunch. I am so proud of her as she sings her alphabet song, count one to ten and identify the colors of things I show her. I am so proud of her smile every time I ask her if she wants to watch Barney or eat ice cream.

Congratulations My Elle Marie! Mama and Papa are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Elle Marie Oplas' mama said...

From Fafa Jun:

Congrats! Elle and the proud parents hehehe. Kailan ang blowout?

Regards to all of you,

Elle Marie Oplas' mama said...

From Tita Nitz:

Congratz to you, Noy and to Elle. As always, thank you for sharing Elle's milestone to all of us. :) Looking forward to new milestones. :)

Elle Marie Oplas' mama said...

From Tito Cres:

Congrats! Job well done! =)

Elle Marie Oplas' mama said...

From Tita Janee:

Pakisabi kay Elle pa halo halo naman sya