Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Lambs in Gymboree

Now that school is out and summer is in we have decided to spend the whole April in Iloilo City with my parents. It is actually hitting five birds with just one stone. First bird, it has been a long standing request from my parents and now we are giving them ample time to be with Elle Marie. Second bird, it is my father's 55th birthday on April 6 and he wants the family to be complete on that date. Third bird, I am in dire need of a good yaya! hence, we are taking this opportunity to interview a couple of applicants in Iloilo and bring with us back to Manila. Fourth bird, Noy is leaving for San Francisco on the third week of April, I need help with Elle. Fifth bird, I deserve a good rest from Elle. Don't get me wrong, I love taking good care of my daughter but with all the cooking, house cleaning, laundry and parties to attend with Elle?! I need a break!Just like Elle Marie, her friends Lili and Max are also leaving for the summer. Lili is going to Thailand with her Mom to visit her grand parents. While, Max is going to Singapore (also to visit his grandparents). Since, everybody is leaving we decided to do a "sending off" playdate for the kids in Gymboree. We also invited their classmates Cyro, Lucas and Finn.Unfortunately, Max got sick this morning and was not able to join us. Cyro and Lucas came with their yayas. We fetched Cyro from their place and as soon as he entered the car, he screamed "Hello Elle Marie" but Elle was too sleepy to reply (she was not feeling well) Cyro added "Elle Marie's car"! Haha I am so amazed with Cyro's energy and vocabulary. I wish for the day to come that I hear Elle also talk the same way.

The kids had a great time. Even my sleepy Elle Marie was not able to resist jumping off the romps with her friends. I know that they will miss each other this summer. I can't wait for May so that we can have a playdate again with Elle's friends.

No comments: