Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our dear Bien Mary is now 1!


My youngest daughter, Bien Mary turned 1 today. We started with merienda in their favorite, Jollibee where Bien got her first real treat of Jollibee Spaghetti with Coke! Yes, my daughter’s first encounter with not so healthy food but who cares? It’s her birthday today and she gets to do and eat anything she likes to! Hahaha… She also got to buy her own silver and and purple shoes that she will pair with her purple gown on her birthday party this Sunday.

Seems like yesterday that I was worrying about my pregnancy because of high blood pressure and two threatened abortion incidences. I got too scared that I was forced to resign from work. I thought I was going to loose Bien that time but God is good. Bien Mary is for me and Noy.

On this very special day of my pretty daughter Bien Mary, I wish her First to have good health, no more convulsion incidences, rushing to the Emergency Room or fever or colds. Second is to remain a happy baby. Retain her big smile and positive outlook in life. Last is to remain good to her Ate Elle Marie, Mama and Papa…

To our dear Bien Mary, happy, happy birthday to you!

We love you…

No comments: