Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi Five Alive! in La Paz, Iloilo City!

Luningning, one of the eight white, well-loved japanese spitz of my mother gave birth to five cute puppies the other night. (the other seven are Jolly, Katrina, Queen, Alona, Sarah, Poknat, and Pogi) During the first two days after she gave birth, Elle and I were restrained from entering the masters bedroom as my mother confined them in one corner of the room. Luningning might think that we will harm her puppies and bite us if she sees us in the room.

When my mother finally invited us in the room to look at the puppies, Elle was jumping up and down with excitement. She would count the puppies every hour! one two three four five... hi five! that's where it all started. We proposed to Lola Moyette to name the puppies Tim, Nathan, Kellie, Kathleen and Charlie! How I wish I can bring all five puppies with us to Manila...

I used to have two japanese spitz with me when I was single. Vampy and Zorro. They both came from Iloilo. They used to live with us in our apartment in Makati but now, Vampy is in Pangasinan while Zorro died two years ago in an accident. I miss Vampy and Zorro. I wish that when Elle grows older, she will be able to find two pets as sweet and good as Vampy and Zorro


No comments: