Saturday, April 26, 2008

Elle Marie and Lola Moyette in Zoobic


Elle Marie and Lola Moyette in Zoobic!


I went to study in Manila as early as ten and I go home twice a year (every summer and christmas time) to be with my family. This has been my routine until now...


I did not get to bond with Mama before because of the distance. I remembered that everytime I go home, I would go straight to my Nanay's home and stay there for weeks. I would not blame mama if there were times that she felt jealous of Nanay or Mommy because I know I would also feel the same. That is why everytime I am given a chance to bond with Mama, I see to it that I have quality time with her. When she said she'll visit us here in Manila, we prepared everything for her... Nene and I knew how much Mama love tigers that is why we decided to bring her to Zoobic for the close encounter with the tigers.

This was Mama's first time in Subic and Elle's second time . When we entered the Tiger safari, Elle was all smiling and shouting "Roaaaar" to the tigers! I guess after reading the books about the tigers and going to Zoobic last February, she is no longer afraid of the tigers. Rather, she fell in love with them.

Elle was so busy "roaaaaring" with the tigers when all of the sudden someone from the back of the car screamed! That someone turned out to be Mama screaming because the two tigers were right beside her trying to get in the car! When Elle saw that it was her Lola Moyette who was screaming, she laughed and pointed at her lola as if making fun of her! It was a perfect video moment that I unfortunately was not able to capture. Yet will always remain in my mind...


I thank God that I am so blessed to have a loving and understanding family that despite the distance, we were able to nourish our love for each other. I owe a lot to my family who I am right now and what I have become... I love my two sisters, my Tito Joemel, my Papa and Mama. I miss Nanay and Lolo...

No comments: