Thursday, April 17, 2008

My very own Merbaby



The story of our Very own Merbaby...


Elle is so in love with "water". One of the first words that she uttered clearly was "Water!" I remembered one time, we were going to Bonifacio High Street and we passed by the park beside Makati Post Office. She shouted "Water! Water! Water!" and pointed towards the fountain in the park! I was surprised because aside from the usual first words of babies, i never imagined that it would be one of her's.

Last Monday, we went to Market! Market! for my check up and Noy's Rotary Meeting. As soon as we boarded the pick up, Elle ran to the fountain area and play with the water! She was giggling and laughing the whole time. She was shouting "Water! Water! Water!". We were so consumed with watching her have the greatest time in her life with the water that we did not notice that she was all wet already! Her "Latina" look went into "Basang Sisiw" look! Hehehe

Despite the wetness, she still would not stop playing with the water!!! Thinking that she might catch cold, I carried her to the nearby restaurant to change her clothes, eat and rest. Funny though, Ate Yan yan forgot to bring extra short or pants! So Elle ended up with her her "I love Papa" shirt and a raffled undergarment! We were all laughing because she looked funny with only an undergarment on! We got so used with her on complete get-ups that we already forgot how she would look with only her under garments on! Added to that, I never realized that Elle is that big and tall already! O my! my little baby is already a toddler!!!

It seem just a few months ago, I was praying that she starts walking straight so that I can play and ran with her but look at my daughter now?!! Time really flies fast... that is why, I have to make every minute with Elle counts or else, I will miss my daughter's journey...

No comments: