Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Preparing for Elle Marie's first international trip Part I


Meeting new friends in Hong Kong


It will not be a surprise for everyone to know that I started preparing for elle marie's first international trip last month, almost four months before our planned trip to Bangkok-HongKong-Macau. It will also be my first time to go to those places hence, I don't have any experience to rely on.

Our bangkok trip is courtesy of Noy's friend, samran who offered to host and be our tour guide. That's minus one task to prepare for me. Samrah is thai married to a Pinay...since we are there, we included in our itinerary a visit to old friends kareff and kissy. Kareff is a close friend back during my dr magno days. She's the cameron diaz of the Philippines. She can literally sweep you off your feet with her smile. I met Kissy through Kareff. SHe is doing her university paper works while Kareff has a full-time job already.

As for hongkong and macau, I started with a short list of things I must not miss based on my previous readings and discussions with friends. To top my list are Disneyland, Ocean Park and SHOPPING! I showed my short list to Ami, Brian's cousin living in hongkong who is also a mom to a cute baby girl, Valarie. When asked about hongkong, BOC immediately thought of introducing me and ami over the email because he knows we can relate with each other given our backgrounds. Indeed, BOC is a genius because Ami, being a mom know all the places I must bring Elle! It was so light talking with her and I am excited to visit her family after our ocean park trip. Most of all I am excited to see Elle and Valarie play together.

No comments: