Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I miss you Noy!!!



I wrote this poem October 25, 2008, a day after Noy's birthday, and 2 months before our wedding day. Every time I am discouraged and emotionally down, I read this poem to remind me how blessed I am to have a husband like Noy.


It's almost one week since Noy left for the U.S. to attend a conference in Atlanta and visit a couple of friends in San Francisco. I miss him sooooo much! I don't know if I will be able to survive another week without him. Of course, I have Elle who has been keeping me busy BUT life is never the same without Noysky... Thank God he is coming back tomorrow midnight! I love you Noy!!!



Noy

I think that I shall never see

A Noy, as perfect for me…

A Noy whose imperfection is the key,

In sweeping me off my feet with a glee.

A nOy that makes me smile the whole day,

And gives me only positive things to say.

A Noy that makes me feel so lovely,

Together with her prince she longed so dearly…

Together, I know we'll be forever

For God has made us perfect together…

Noy was made just for me

And I was made just for Noy.


No comments: