Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Tita Nene!!!


Last night we gave Tita Nene an advance birthday celebration because she is leaving for Iloilo tomorrow and will not be able to be with us on her real birthday, May 31. It was a simple celebration and was organized on the last minute. It just so happened that Tita Bebe is coming over and I planned to cook spaghetti for her. So I thought, why not celebrate Tita Nene's birthday and invited Lola in Roxas and Tito Anton.Lola in Roxas bought spaghetti sauce all the way from Quezon City, Tito Jun jun cooked sinigang na tilapya, I cooked spaghetti pasta and bought stawberry ice cream from Taj. After dinner, we gathered around Tita Nene's room and watched "Strangers" and "Twilight" (again?!!!). We talked about Hayden Kho, Katrina, and Tita Nene's friend from London who is coming this June. It was a long night... full of chikahan and bonding moments... I am happy that Tita Nene had a great time! Elle Marie loves Tita Nene. Every night she would go inside Tita Nene's room and watch Barney with her. I once told Tita Nene that should something happen to me, I want her to take good care of Elle Marie like her own daughter. I am just so lucky to have a sister like Nene... especially that we are leaving on the same roof. I feel safe and comforted every time I am down just to know that she's there for me... Happy birthday Tita Nene! Stay sexy!

No comments: